Galaxy 240C is our best selling controller. It is remarkably simple to program and use. It enables the user to create scenes that are easily played back during use.
The Galaxy 240C is a universal intelligent lighting controller. It allows users to control 12 fixtures, each composed of 16 channels, and up to 240 programmable scenes. It has six chase banks which can contain up to 240 steps, each composed of the saved scenes, and can be operated in any order. Programs can be triggered by music, midi, automatically or manually. All chases can be executed at the same time.
On the face you will find various programming tools such as 8 universal channel sliders, a wheel and LED display indicators for easier navigation of controls and menu functions. You can control the pan and tilt of different intelligent lighting fixtures using the same wheel at the same time by the means of a programmable wheel. This wheel allows the user to assign individual pan and tilt channels for every fixture.
- Universal DMX-512 Controller
- Controls 12 intelligent lights of up to 16 channels
- 30 banks of 8 scenes, 240 scenes total
- 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes
- Execute multiple chases simultaneously
- Re-assignable channels
- Wheel assignable Pan/Tilt and 16bit control
- Beat-activation, tap sync, auto run
- Grab any fixture on the fly
- Polarity selector
- Midi compatible